Tire Mall Iraq hereinafter referred to as (“Tire Mall Iraq”, “we”, “us” and “our”) takes the issue of safeguarding your privacy seriously.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information about you as an identifiable individual. The personal information that we process includes but not limited to:
- Basic information – such as name, age, gender, passport information and publicly available photograph
- Contact information – such as your home address, zip/postal code, email address and phone number
- Correspondence – when you contact us, such as to send an enquiry or make a request, any correspondence or application may be kept and added to your personal information;
- Other information may be requested on a case by case basis.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to use our website
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- to provide superior Guest service to you
- to assist us in making your reservation and providing the services you request at any of our facilities
- to process transactions through our website (including taking payment for purchases you may make through our website) and to assist in any inquiries about your transaction
- for billing purposes in relation to your purchase.
- to confirm prior transactions and reconcile statements or invoices;
- to contact you in relation to matters that arise from your stay with us
- to send you newsletters regarding our facilities and to advise you of promotions or to inform you of offers or other information that may be of interest to you
- to conduct surveys or focus groups to receive your views of our Facilities and service delivery
- to respond to a specific “Information Request” from you about our company, and deal with any other enquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
- for you to participate in one of our on-line promotions;
- to create an owner profile that is stored in our management systems;
- to analyze customer trends and insights
- to operate our business, including for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, statistical and research purposes and troubleshooting to help us improve our services.
Occasionally we will combine information from a number of Customers to better understand trends and your expectations. When this occurs, all identifiers are removed and the aggregate, anonymized information cannot be linked to any specific individual.
On what basis do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information on the following basis:
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, including financial reporting requirements imposed by government regulators and our auditors
- to enter into agreements with you, and to perform our agreement to provide services to you when you deal with us
- For legitimate business purposes – using your personal information helps us to operate and improve our business and minimize any disruption to the services that we may offer to you. It also allows us to make our communications with you more relevant and personalized to you, and to make your experience of our services more efficient and effective
- because you have given your consent – at times we may ask for your consent to allow us to use your personal information for one or more purposes.
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or proceedings.
How is personal information collected?
We collect your personal information while monitoring our technology tools and services, including comment cards and email communications sent to and from Tire Mall Iraq.
Otherwise, we gather information when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, for example:
- when you create a profile or sign in to access an existing profile on our website
- when you make a purchase through our website
- when you make a reservation online, by calling one of our reservation officers or by contacting one of our centers directly
- during your visit to one of our centers including information provided during your purchasing process
We also receive information about you from other sources, such as our business partners and publicly available sources. We combine information that we have about you from various sources, including the information that you have provided to us.
- agents, contractors or third party service providers of Tire Mall Iraq who provide services to Al Dyar Alkhadraa Tire & Battery Trading LLC.to better serve your needs as a customer.
- a prospective buyer or investor in the event that we sell any business or assets
- analytics and search engine providers that assist Tire Mall Iraq in the improvement and optimization of the website
- our professional advisors and auditors
- local foreign regulators, governments, courts, law enforcement and national security authorities.
You may advise us if you do not want personal preferences shared, unless there was an order from a court to disclose such information.
If you have chosen to join a subscription list, please note that they are only used for internal purposes and we do not sell or rent our subscription lists to anyone.
If Tire Mall Iraq suspects any unlawful activity is taking place, it may investigate and/or report its findings or suspicions to the police or other relevant law enforcement agency.
You may also be entitled to:
- request the correction and/or deletion of your personal information
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing
- opt out from processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (where Tire Mall Iraq is processing your personal information based on your consent)
Where you are given the option to share personal information with Tire Mall Iraq you can always choose not to do so.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from Tire Mall Iraq, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will always have the ability to accept or decline any form of communication from Tire Mall Iraq. You may unsubscribe from electronic marketing communications at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link included in such communications.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
This could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes of processing described above or that you are unable to make use of the services offered by us.
After you have chosen to withdraw your consent Tire Mall Iraq may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law.
How long is my Personal Information retained?
Your personal information will be stored for the period of time required by the Iraqi law and/or as Tire Mall Iraq deems necessary. This may involve retaining information following your purchasing process. We will delete your personal information once it is no longer required for any of the purposes described above.